The brain benefitsPhysical benefits aside, Pilates is also great for your mind and soul. Doing Pilates rewards you with these feel-good assets:
- Develop your sense of mastery, that will help you greatly when it comes to taking control of your life or emotions
- Free your muscle tension through extension, conditioning, and mobilization
- Encourage feel-good endorphins in your system, which helps lift your mood and reduce anxiety
- Raise your energy level as you learn to improve on your breathing technique, thus increasing blood circulation throughout your body, enhancing your flexibility and spine health that, in turn, generate more alertness and energy to get you through your day. This brings us to you…
- Having better sleep at night from using sufficient energy throughout the day.
- Distracts you from your daily worries (work, family, etc.)
- Rid of accumulated stress and day-to-day impediment
- General improvement in your health and body
- Minimizes any pain that is associated with Alzheimer’s with promoting body-mind awareness
- Create body-mind relationship where meditation helps you to keep calm and sharpens your mind, making you a better decision maker and thinker
- Instill positive habits and help you get through with addictions (like in Barbara’s case)
- Ease chronic pain and allows you to enjoy life with better quality pain management.
Don’t just take our word for it. Try it for yourself and book a free session with us today!